Job Title: Mechatronics Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
• Apply knowledge of Electro-Mechanical principles and PLC techniques.
• Familiarity with various communication protocols and telemetry schemes.
implement systems engineering principles.
• Ability to develop, analyze and implement design requirements.
• Strong familiarity with design verification and validation methodologies.
• Implements common problem solving methodologies and solution implementation.
• Strong communication skills and the capability to communicate crisply and objectively.
• Document design requirements and transform into engineering specifications.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent, master’s degree preferred.
• Design engineering and familiarization with plc technologies, control systems, and application.
• Solid foundation of statistics and applied principles.
• Should have knowledge of downhole electronics design.
• Electrical Hardware & Firmware, Down hole electronics, Telemetry, Power & Control systems, Knowledge on PLC systems, Instrumentation
• Experience with Electrical Hardware, Sensor Interface, Power & Control Systems, Verification/Validation, Oil & Gas Project Experience
• Requirements Analysis & Development, Electro-Mechanical System Design, Drawing Creation/Documentation, Testing & Troubleshooting, System Integration & Validation
• Fluent usage in creation of engineering drawings to document design requirements.
• Fluent ability to create engineering specification documentation to characterize system requirements.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
• Oil & Gas Domain experience is must
• BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Master’s Degree preferred