|Our client is a leading energy products Company located in the greater Philadelphia area. We are conducting a search for an experienced Quality and Loss Control individual that will focus on feedstock and finished fuel product quality and loss control for storage terminals including marine operations. This includes: |
- Conducts measurement investigations and files measurement loss claims.
- Witnesses and oversees the local inspectors to ensure they are utilizing applicable API standard for measurement.
- Conducts audits of independent Inspection companies and supervises local inspection companies.
- Witnesses and oversees the measurement process at third party terminals (including domestic load ports) to ensure accurate quantity and quality measurements are conducted.
- Research quality issues at load ports utilizing local inspection company laboratories.
- Interfaces with plant and Fuels Team personnel to ensure that all feedstocks are monitored for quality, allowing for sufficient feed-forward planning.
- Serves as the US Customs - Registered Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Meter Expert.
- Establishes and enforces criteria for acceptable performance of independent inspection companies including audits.
- Establishes a collaborative feedback loop with the Fuels Team regarding contractual requirements and non-conformance related to measurement and quality.
- Actively participates in industry related functions and become a member on various industry standards and quality committees.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience focused on terminal and marine quality and product loss control for oil, fuels or petrochemicals
- Working knowledge of API guidelines for measurement
- Experience with terminals and marine vessels